Location: Hamblen County – HS/EHS Central Office
Program: Head Start/Early Head Start
- A degree or certificate in computer science or related field.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in systems operations required.
- Physical demands include manual dexterity (typing) and lifting of computer equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- The ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and constant interruptions is a must.
- Must obtain pre-employment physical and TB screen.
- Must maintain credential if applicable.
- To travel in the eight county service area.
- Must show proof (as necessary) of auto liability insurance.
- Will frequently lift or move weight as in lifting, and carrying (20-60#).
- Required to sit or stand up to 95% of the workday.
- Must be able to stoop and bend.
- Able to physically and mentally react immediately to unexpected circumstances.
- Demonstrate a willingness to continue professional development.
- Be familiar with Apple IOS Products
- Be familiar with WordPress
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the computer management system equipment, software, and record keeping processes in compliance with Head Start/Early Head Start objectives, work plans, performance standards, and grant administration policies.
- Maintains property records of all computer equipment.
- Ensures proper maintenance/support coverage on all hardware and software.
- Develops data collection plans pertinent to the needs of various offices, divisions, and components of the program.
- Develops software, hardware, or procedural changes as required.
- Provides training and assists component managers and coordinators in their use of the computer management systems and computer data/information.
- Assist with analyzing data collected and entering data.
- Maintains daily computer files and records.
- Prepare and submit accurate reports on a timely basis as required and requested.
- Maintain a master file of all computer data and prepares necessary back up files.
- Requests and orders necessary supplies, equipment and services for the computers and networking system.
- Demonstrate work habits which comply with agency personnel policies.
- To assume related duties as assigned.
- Ensure program staff welcome families to participate in their child’s learning activities in the classroom, at home, and in the community. Encourage parents to volunteer in the classroom to support their child and the program.
Hours and Benefits: Full-time, 37.5 hours/week, full year; Non-Exempt.
To Apply: Send application and/or resume to: Human Resource Manager DCEA Head Start/Early Head Start, 127 Cedar Street, Morristown, TN 37814. EOE. Cut off to apply is 4PM 3/31/21