Program: Head Start/Early Head Start
Job Title: Child Care Aide
Location: Hamblen County, Judson Hill
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Early Childhood degree or Child Development Associate (CDA) preferred.
- One year experience working with preschool children preferred.
- Empathy working with low-income families.
- Professionalism in regard to Confidentiality is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in carrying out educational, developmentally appropriate activities for preschool children
- Provides supervision of children in the classroom, the playground, and on field trips.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Hours and Benefits: Full-Time, 32.5 hours a week, 2023/2024 School Year, Non-Exempt.
To Apply: Send application and/or resume to: Human Resources Manager DCEA Head Start/Early Head Start, 127 Cedar Street, Morristown, TN 37814 or email email@example.com. Applications accepted until 4PM on 5/23/2023. EOE