Interested in enrolling your child in Head Start or Early Head Start next year?  Contact the Family Advocate office in your county to make an appointment and fill out an application or click the link to the right and someone will contact you.

Visit the Enrollment tab for more information about eligibility.

If you don’t meet the eligibility guidelines (or your child did not get selected) and still need assistance, try this link Child Care Payment Assistance (